MCS-1000 High Precision CCD Spectroradiometer
MCS-1000 uses advanced M-type optical structure and flat field concave grating with low stray light and high diffraction efficiency, TE cooled scientific grade CCD area image sensor, and low noise and high sensitivity amplifier.
MCS-1000 uses advanced M-type optical structure and flat field concave grating with low stray light and high diffraction efficiency. TE cooled scientific grade CCD area image sensor, and low noise and high sensitivity amplifier. It has extremely wide spectral range, millisecond measurement speed and high accuracy of measurements
All of the parts of this spectroradiometer are assembled in Japan. Comparing with the similar products, it is more reliable, and higher accuracy, especially for the LEDs with different spectrum distribution.
Inner and external trigger function is equipped in GMS-1000, which can easily measure the temporal optical performance of LEDs and pulsed sources.
- High performance M-type optical structure with exttrme low stray light;
- Scientific TE-cooled CCD area image sensor with low noise and high dynamic range;
- High spectrum accuracy and photometry colorimetry accuracy;
- Inner and extemal trigger;
- Measuring features: high speed and high accuracy
- Hamamatsu TE-cooled high sensitivity back-thinned CCD area image sensor, cooling temperature:-10℃±0.05℃
- Optical grating:flat field concave holographic grating
- Spectrum range: 300nm-800nm
- Wavelength accuracy:±0.2nm
- Chromaticity accuracy:±0.0015, Chromaticity repeatability:±0.00015X,±0.0002Y
- Stray-light: 5.00E-05
- Photometric linearity:±0.2%, Photometric accuracy:0.5%
- A/D converter:16bits