GMS-3000 High Speed Mirror Goniophotometer
GMS-3000 Goniophotometric System is a large scale instrument used to measure photometric parameters of luminaires for road lighting fixture, room lighting fixture and projecting lighting fixture.
GMS-3000 Goniophotometric System is a large scale instrument used to measure photometric parameters of luminaires for road lighting fixture, room lighting fixture and projecting lighting fixture, such as spatial intensity distribution curve, any cross sectionintensity distribution curve (displayed in the orthogonal coordinates or polar coordinates), spatial iso-intensity curve, intensity distribution curve on each section, luminance limitation curve, the flux of the ring band, luminaire efficiency, glare grate, effective lighting angle, upward luminous flux ratio, downward luminous flux ratio, total luminous flux, utilization factor and electric parameters(power, power factor ,voltage, current,) etc.
- Photometric accuracy: Class 1
- Angle accuracy: 0.1 degree
- Match the requirements of IEC & relative national standards;
- Rotating luminaires, reaching many measurement ways such as B-β, A-α and C-γ;
- Compact structure, divided by double pillars or single pillar, easy for installing FL, down lamps、flood lighting etc;
- Special laser cross aim device, making the installation of luminaire more convenient and accurate;
- Precision high-sensitivity photodetector, fine V (λ) corrected detector,or Optional import photodetector;
- Emergency stop function;
- RS-232C interface, easy connecting with all kinds of computers, the standard Chinese/English Windows operation interface.
- Tested luminaires are fixed in stable burning situation;
- Measuring light incidence perpendicularly to the fixed photodetector, high precision;
- Excellent low stray light by installation of multi-baffles between tested luminaire and the photodetector;
- Light-trap plate moving synchronously with the mirror to eliminate the stray light of background reflection;
- Equipped with photodetector and color detector, meeting the requirement of items in IES LM79-08 about spatial non-uniformity of chromaticity.